So....

Everyone could use a new start. A space to develop, mindfully.
A safe base to reach out and explore from.
And a place to call home.


Love to hear from you....

........and if you share my concerns, my interests,
or have something to say please feel very
welcome to join the conversation,
I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday 21 July 2011

I just don't believe it!

Hello everybody *waves*:)
Well I was all set to post
(1) a series of very interesting entries (to be written on forthcoming holiday) regarding the very interesting classes and therapies I've being trying out to get to optimum wellness and personal growth
and
(2) a series of very interesting entries with lovely pictures whilst relaxing and enjoying the said holiday over on the wonderful west highlands and islands of Scotland
and then.......
I'm informed we won't have internet.
Dang.
Grrrr.
So sorry, and be back soon:) Well, about three weeks:0
Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves, have a wonderful time, eat high raw and keep moving, with a smile on your face!!!!
love and hugs
pamela x

No comments:

Post a Comment