So....

Everyone could use a new start. A space to develop, mindfully.
A safe base to reach out and explore from.
And a place to call home.


Love to hear from you....

........and if you share my concerns, my interests,
or have something to say please feel very
welcome to join the conversation,
I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Finding a new path...

Hello folks how nice to see you:)
It's a terrible and funny thing, sorrow.  Blanks out everything.  Mops up, like a sponge.  That includes phone numbers, PIN's and ..... passwords.  So it's goodbye Magical Meadows, although we'll  share the views from there, along the way.
But, it seems to me, that after a period of transition, it's now time to move along.
I'm drawn to develop new and exciting interests,
s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g
yoga
mindfulness
raw food
s-p-a-c-e
and gratitude.
Simple tastes.  Best shared with like-minded friends.
So I thank you friends, old and new, and say welcome once more!
much love xxx pamela
(and a special hug for all those who shared their love and concern)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's so good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your back, I was wondering about you yesterday and then I saw a message this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy-do, missy! So glad you're back, and here, and looking ahead. Glad there's a bit of light in the room for you. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you guys! I'm touched:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I'm excited to see where this new direction takes you...and to tag along as you go adventuring. I've missed your fantastic humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is to new beginnings! May God illuminate your journey and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to hear from you Pamela - here's to a wonderful new adventure and new beginnings. xo

    ReplyDelete