So....

Everyone could use a new start. A space to develop, mindfully.
A safe base to reach out and explore from.
And a place to call home.


Love to hear from you....

........and if you share my concerns, my interests,
or have something to say please feel very
welcome to join the conversation,
I'd love to hear from you!

Friday 11 November 2011

Time's a'changing . . . . .

Welcome all.  Many thanks for looking in.  Today fell on a date full of significance to many, and for many different reasons.  Whether ushering in a NEW AGE or remembering LOST GENERATIONS or noting the SYNCHRONICITY of numbers or RAISING LOVING VIBRATIONS or SENDING PEACEWAVES around the earth, I hope it was a positive day for you all.

I could not have been in a better place.......

 Dawn in the misty mountains....

 Preparations.......


 One group a silent circle meditating

Another chant with bells and chimes and drums.........


From Castlerigg Stone Circle in Cumbria, 
peace and love children, 
peace and love xxx
Bye for now
pamela x

3 comments:

  1. I love Castlerigg - such a beautiful setting and oh so atmospheric. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pamela, I can feel the love, thanks.
    I think I need a go at the Alexander thing!
    I just saw a robin, was it you?!

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello both:)
    Yes, Castlerigg is a blessed place, 'specially when I lived nearby and could trundle up there with my lunch and sit with my back against a warm stone, breathing in the view:D
    And Clare! I've been mistaken for many things!
    love and hugs:)
    pamela

    ReplyDelete